First of all, stickers are coming soon, but we’re still finalizing designs. Until then, I really want to pick up the marketing for P&P (but I don’t have money) so I decided to make a street team.
If anyone wants to be a part of the P&P street team, here is some hoodrat stuff you can do:
- Get a sharpie and write “Pigeons and Planes” on your shoe, or your jeans, or both. If you do shoes + jeans, don’t wear them both at the same time. This is too much.
- If you live in a tall building, write “Pigeons and Planes” on paper airplanes and throw them out your window. 10-20 is a good amount.
- Go to popular YouTube videos and leave cryptic comments that only say stuff like: “(Pigeons and Planes) Google it.”
- Call random phone numbers. Pretend you know the person on the other line. Also pretend that you’re in a hurry and have no time for questions. Then tell them to check www.pigeonsandplanes.com really quick and to tell you what the last thing posted was. No matter what it was, say “Awesome!” Thank them, then hang up.
- Draw pictures in Paint and/or Photoshop of pigeons and/or planes. Post them to your Facebook wall, post them to the P&P Facebook wall, post them on your friends’ walls. Encourage others to do the same thing. You can even tag me in them. Maybe, if this catches on, I’ll pick my favorite one and give them a t-shirt. Yeah, I will do that.
Soon, stickers! Until then, this hoodrat stuff should do. If you do any of it, take pictures, or let me know, so I can give you an official P&P Street Team pin number.
Second of all, I am looking to add another contributor. I love my contributors here (shoutout to Ramz, Midas, Green, Verbatum, Constant Gardner). They all bring something good and unique to the table, but I’m still trying to find a good balance to keep up with the daily grind.
I really need another person who is going to be around to post every day (or most days, at least) when needed and who can keep up with the newest stuff when I’m not around. I’d prefer someone with at least a little blogging experience, a lot of attention to detail and a good grasp on different kinds of music. Seems like there are a lot of you in the Shoutbox. If you’re serious about it, email me and we can talk about the details.