There’s tons of spectacular shows happening all over the country this summer, but, in so many ways, New York City is the heart of the live music scene. To celebrate that, Superglued, a site devoted to covering live music have launched their NYC Music Junkie summer contest series to offer ticket giveaways to the biggest NYC concerts. Pigeons & Planes is partnering with them to help music lovers get tickets to their most anticipated shows—call it a move to bypass the scalpers, call it karma or even call it generosity.
All you have to do is complete one of the tasks below, links to which will come up with each individual contest. Here’s the shows that are available:
- Mac Miller with Earl Sweatshirt, Chance the Rapper and more at the Hammerstein Ballroom on July 16th
- Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake at Yankee Stadium on July 19th
- Vampire Weekend with Solange and Sky Ferreira at Barclays Center on September 20th
- EL-P and Killer Mike at Webster Hall on Aug 14th
Here’s a rundown of the tasks that will allow you to win tickets, you’re only required to complete one to enter, but the more you complete, the better your chances of winning:
- Like Complex Music on Facebook
- Like Pigeons and Planes on Facebook
- Like SuperGlued on Facebook
- Get a Facebook friend to join the contest. The more friends you get to join, the better your chances of winning.
- Tweet about the NYC Music Junkie giveaway
- Follow SuperGlued on Twitter
- BONUS TASK: The new SuperGlued iPhone app is now available in the iTunes store. Download it for free here.
These are just the concerts available to win tickets to so far, and more will be added all throughout the summer. Check back with Superglued often to see what new shows have been added!