I expect some hate for this one. Don’t be mad. I guess some people expect me to only like things that are “deep”, “meaningful” or “coherent”. Just let me live. I can listen to Lil B if I want to. And I do want to.
At first listen, you might just think Lil B is another ignorant rapper that talks about his dick a lot. On further inspection, you’ll quickly realize that the dude is a full blown weirdo. I mean that in a good way. His craziness is what makes him unique. From his 100’s of Facebook and MySpace pages to his obsession with being a “pretty bitch”, there is way too much to talk about when trying to get the full picture that is Lil B. Instead, I will simply list of some of his recent Tweets to illustrate:
(Click “Read More” to continue)
- BRA IM OUT HERE SWAGGING LIKE YO GRANDMA/GRANDPA (GOD BLESS RIP)
- Bitches suck my dick cause I look like J.K Rowling
- IF YOU ARE IN BITCH MOB YOU GOTA CALL YOURSELF A BITCH IN ONE SONG OR VIDEO OPENLY
- u no what I be thinking. like the worlds fastest hot dog eater I wonder who his bitches are and who fucks him? what’s his twitter lol
- man i swear my music is sooo funny and great its all around serious but its so funny so pro girls. omg OMGG !!!!!(LIL B RUNS OUT STAR BUCKS)
- LISTEN TO THIS WHILE UR IN A SCRAPER WITH GUNS AND TVS AND YOU ARE HIGH AND THINKING ABOUT ROBBING
- NOBODY CAN HAVE A BEAT PRODUCED BY LIL B IT IS TO RARE NO1 WILL HAVE A LIL B BEAT!!!! NOBODY
- ITS SO RARE TO READ SOME1s BIO AND SEE TINY PANTS MOB/MAFIA OR BITCH MOB THATS SO GOT DAMN RARE
- YALL CANT BEAT ME IN RAPPING, AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN THEN I BET YOU STILL CANT WRITE A BETTER BOOK THEN ME
- im so swagged up today im finna wear a fubu shirt and write amazing music
- @RealWizKhalifa respect that ur growing ur hair out only a few celebs can pull that off in a critical time in the fame
Get the idea? But as senseless and wild as Lil B may seem at times, there is logic behind it all. It just takes some digging. For example, he calls himself the based God. This seems pretty senseless, but let’s break it down. “Based” came from the term basehead, which refers to crackheads. Lil B used to be called “based” as a negative term but he took it over and flipped it to be positive. Also, according to him it means saying whatever comes to mind while he’s rhyming. Yes, I know these things seem to be completely unrelated. Then you’ve got God, which is obvious, but also may have a personal meaning for Lil B because he often claims that he looks like Jesus. The fact that he looks like Jesus is one of the many reasons that ho’s are on his dick. See? Perfect sense, yes? #basedgod
Whatever, you’ll get it eventually. Try not to think about it too much. There is talk that Lil B could be signed to G-Unit. Tony Yayo said he could see it happening, and Lil B quickly hit the net spread the news (everything this man does is viral/based/rich/rare/wealth). There is also talk that @JennsDrunk could be doing a Lil B interview soon for Pigeons and Planes. I don’t usually care about interviews, but the thought of seeing @JennsDrunk and Lil B having a conversation makes me smile.
Related: Lil B – “The Summer”
And of course, Free Weezy.