British trip hop specialists Massive Attack have put their signature spin on Nas‘ recent record, “The Don.” This new rework extends the original out by approximately four minutes, and layers a wobbly synth and bass loop on top of the traditional straightforward rap track.
In addition Nas also revealed the tracklist for his forthcoming Life is Good LP. On this his 10th studio album, the Queensbridge spitter welcomes features by Rick Ross, Mary J. Blige, and the late Amy Winehouse to name a few.
Life is Good will release July 17th via Def Jam Records.
01. No Introduction
02. Loco-Motive (feat. Large Professor)
03. A Queens Story
04. Accident Murderers (feat. Rick Ross)
06. Reach Out (feat. Mary J. Blige)
07. World’s An Addiction (feat. Anthony Hamilton)
08. Summer On Smash (feat. Miguel & Swizz Beatz)
09. You Wouldn’t Understand (feat. Victoria Monet)
10. Back When
11. The Don
13. Cherry Wine (feat. Amy Winehouse)
14. Bye Baby
15. Nasty (Bonus)
16. The Black Bond (Bonus)
17. Roses (Bonus)
18. Where’s The Love – (feat. Cocaine 80s) (Bonus)
19. Trust (iTunes Bonus Track) (Bonus)
20. The Don (Don Dada Remix) (Japan Bonus Track)