God bless Ghostface Killah. While stylistically raw and gritty, Ghostface is always open to working with artists outside of his realm. Even with his history of left-field collaboration, it’s strange to see his name next to Autre Ne Veut and Flume.
Australian producer Flume is releasing a deluxe edition of his self-titled debut album, and with it comes The Mixtape, featuring unexpected guests ranging from Freddie Gibbs to How To Dress Well. Listen to “Space Cadet” and see the full tracklist below. Order the album here.
1. Flume – Intro feat. Stalley
2. Flume – Space Cadet feat. Ghostface Killah & Autre Ne Veut
3. Flume – Insane feat. Killer Mike & Moon Holiday
4. Flume – Stay Close feat. Boldy James, Alexander Spit & Aaron Cohen
5. Flume – Holdin On feat. Freddie Gibbs
6. Flume – Change feat. How To Dress Well
7. Flume – Warm Thoughts feat. Grande Marshall & Goldie Glo
8. Flume – Sleepless feat. Twin Shadow & Jezzabell Doran
9. Hermitude – HyperParadise feat. M.O.P. (Flume Mixtape Version)