Inuition sent this project over to me a few days ago and I loved it so much that I could barely wait to share it. I almost leaked it on some Saturday Night Rogue Blogger shit, but then I smelled something burning. My baked beans had boiled over. What a mess. “What was I thinking making baked beans at 4 in the morning?”, I thought. Live and learn, right? Right.
For IRTS4Y2 (a follow up to I Ruined These Songs For You), Intuition hops on a diverse batch of excellent songs and ruins them with a shitty verse of his own. Not really, though. Intuition is one of my favorite emcees coming up right now, and he proves that everything is better with a little Intuition inserted into it (pause?). Listen to a track below, and download the whole thing under that.
1) Jai Paul – BTSTU (feat. Intuition)
2) Icona Pop – Manners (feat. Intuition)
3) Phantogram – When I’m Small (feat. Intuition)
4) Sublime – Get Out (feat. Intuition)
5) Neon Indian – Deadbeat Summer (feat. Intuition)
6) Javelin – Susie Cues (feat. Intuition)
7) Frank Ocean – Swim Good (feat. Intuition)
8) Jessica Lea Mayfield – Our Hearts Are Wrong (feat. Intuition)
9) The Strokes – Under The Cover Of Darkness (feat. Intuition)
10) Raphael Saadiq – Good Man (feat. Intuition)
11) Erykah Badu – Soldier (feat. Intuition)