Image via Grimes on Facebook / Teen Vogue

Image via Grimes on Facebook / Teen Vogue

Grimes is known for her lively performances, so when she’s jumping around during her set, it’s par for the course. Unfortunately, her energy tonight was from a source other than her own enthusiasm. According to her Twitter, Grimes got electrocuted tonight during her show in Dublin due to technical difficulties:


An audience member managed to catch one of the times Grimes got electrocuted:


Fans obviously took notice of this during her show, and despite having to end it early, she still managed to put on a great performance.


Grimes has always been an electric performer, but surely this isn’t what she had in mind. At least she has a sense of humor about the whole ordeal.

appreciating every1 who tweeted this at me today haha. Thank u thank u Dublin for being sweet and kind.

A photo posted by Grimezsz (@actuallygrimes) on


Feel better, Grimes!